Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to our new blog and our first entry ---- Summer Fun!

Derek and I thought it would be fun to create a blog of our family, especially for our friends and family who don't have Facebook.  So.....welcome to our life!

Summer is here, or at least the summer months are, but here in Washington we have yet to see much summer weather!  Luckily the last few days we have had some sunshine and the girls are loving it!  Savannah loves playing in the backyard and swimming in her pool, and Madeline went in the pool for the first time today!  OK, so the sun it totally in Maddie's eyes and it looks like she's sleeping, but I swear she liked the pool.













Madeline turned 6 months old last week and she is so much fun.  She is almost sitting up by herself and enjoying all kinds of new foods.  I think her favorites so far are sweet potatoes and pees, she doesn't seem to be a big fan of bananas.  She is in love with her big sister, anytime she is fussy or upset I just send Savannah over to cheer her up and make her laugh.

Savannah is such a big girl, we started potty training her this last weekend and she figured it out so quick and is doing great!  She is our big girl and we are so proud of her!

1 comment: