Savannah started gymnastics 2 weeks ago and boy does she love it! I was pleasantly surprised at how she took to it and she does so well! Coach Deena is so great with her and Savannah does such a good job of listening and following instructions. I had to run out and get her a cute leotard which of course is totally unnecessary for a 3 year old gymnastics class but she just looked too cute in it!
 |
| Ready for class! |
 |
| She does really well on the bars! |
 |
| Swinging with her friend Morgan |
 |
| Future Olympian?? |
 |
| Fun on the trampoline |
Watching her in action is so much fun! This is the first activity she has done that she really loves. I think gymnastics classes will be in our future for a while :)
No comments:
Post a Comment