Sunday, November 13, 2011

A fall day in the park

We had a beautiful clear fall day last week so I decided to get the girls out of the house.  I figured it would be the last time in awhile that we would have such nice weather so we took full advantage.  We enjoyed a nice walk to the park and played in the pretty leaves!

Madeline all bundled up and ready to go!

This next picture is my favorite.  Not only do I love how much fun Madeline is having but there is a cute story behind it.  I put Madeline up on the play area and Savannah was so scared she was going to crawl off the edge.  I barely had a chance to snap the picture because protective big sister was crying and telling me to "pick up the baby"!

As always, Savannah had a lot of fun on the slide and Madeline enjoyed her first slide experience too!

My little mouse having fun......


We made our way over to the path by our house where we had fun playing in all the pretty leaves!  I was hoping to get a really cute picture of Madeline in the leaves but she was too fascinated with playing and eating them to look at the camera.

Savannah didn't miss out on the fun, she thought throwing and kicking the leaves around was tons of fun!


This is a picture of one of the trees in our neighborhood.  Before we know it the leaves will be gone and winter will be here.  I'm glad we got the chance to enjoy such a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment