Sunday, January 29, 2012

Madeline's 1st Birthday!

I can't even believe my baby girl is 1 already.  I have been in a bit of denial about the whole occasion.  Madeline is such a happy baby.  She is always (for the most part) in a good mood and has a smile for everyone.  Her latest things are waving hello and goodbye and giving kisses.  It is way too cute!  Her favorite saying would have to be "uh-oh".  She is definitely a mommy's girl these days but you won't find me complaining!

We had a lot of fun for her birthday.  We spent the day just hanging out as a family and then had a party the following day with our close friends.  I had a hard time choosing which photos to include because of course I think they are all great, so here are a bunch!
Madeline is 1!!!
Ready to celebrate!
The sign I made for the party.
All 52 weeks of Madeline's first year
This is probably one of my favorite pictures ever taken of me and my girl
Present from Mommy & Daddy!
Sisters in their chairs
Yummy!
Do you think she liked it? 

Ready for the party!
Party favors for the kids
Before everyone arrived 
Madeline and her friend Maggie who are 3 days apart.
Singing "Happy Birthday"
Getting cleaned up
All the kids
Madeline with Aunt Jenni
Thank you everyone for my gifts!
Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment