I am having a really hard time believing Savannah will turn 4 in a few days. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with her! People don't lie when they say your child will grow up in the blink of an eye. Savannah is getting so big and maturing so much. She is loving going to preschool 3 mornings a week and loves her teacher and friends. Her latest interests are My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, playing pretend with her sister, and counting down the days until our upcoming trip to Disneyland!
I took her to have her 4 year old pictures taken today so here they are! Of course, I had to do a little reminiscing in the process :)
Here is my baby at 1 year old....
and here she is at 4 years old :)
We're heading to Disneyland in a few days to celebrate the birthday girl! Pictures of our trip will be coming soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment