Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Savannah's 6th Birthday!

I'm not sure how we got here so quickly, or how Savannah is already 6 years old!  She is turning into such a mature little 6 year old.  She is caring, thoughtful, compassionate, and smart.  She makes me proud every day.

This year she wanted a Halloween Costume Party, and it was a lot of fun!  
The Big 6 Year Old!
The cake we made together
My Girls
Ready for the party!
The cutest little cat
Pumpkin Oranges
Halloween Veggie Platter
Spooky Treats
Savannah wanted "Jack" cupcakes
Our Family
I had fun decorating :)
Pin the smile on the Skeleton.  No idea why she decided to change into pajamas mid party!

The whole Gang!
I think she likes the cake....
Then she decided it would be funny to stick her whole face in it!
Girl Scout Barbie!  She is super excited to be in a Daisy Troop this year!
Her friend Julian
Cousins!
Cousins Maddie & Tor - cute little Skeletons  
At Kindergarten on her actual birthday.  I volunteered in her class that day, it was lots of fun!
 
 Savannah really wanted an American Girl Doll for her birthday.  On her actual birthday her wish came true!  That night we took her to the American Girl Restaurant for dinner.  It was so much fun!

Savannah with her doll "Rose"
Waiting for dinner
They look a lot alike!
Decorating cupcakes
She's just a little excited :)
Cupcakes for Savannah & Rose
Getting Rose's ears pierced, and her hair styled
Matching hair styles
Savannah had a great 6th Birthday, and I am so thankful for my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment