Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was a great day in our house!  It started off with a party at Savannah's Preschool, followed by another party with their playgroup friends.  It was a day filled with a lot of fun and sugar!! I fully enjoyed being a mommy, and helping the girls make their Valentine's. I was really reminded of how grateful I am for my life and my family, and especially how hard Derek works so I can live my dream of being a full time mom :)
My Valentines
At her Preschool Party
I love being a stay at home mommy so I can go to her school functions
Savannah & her friend Violet - cuties!
Madeline having lots of fun playing with boy toys! 
Enjoying a yummy cupcake
Showing off all their "loot" they accumulated! Sugar overload!
It was fun day for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment