Thursday, October 17, 2013

Savannah's 5 Year Pictures

Savannah is going to be 5 on Sunday, and I am in a little bit of denial that she is getting so big.  It seems like just yesterday the doctor surprised me with the fact that I was pregnant!  Savannah has gone from being a shy and quiet toddler, to a confident, assertive, outgoing, loving and smart 5 year old.  She is a great big sister, and an amazing daughter.  She is always aiming to please and be helpful.  She loves her preschool, and is excelling in her dance class.  I am so proud of her, and excited to see what the next year brings for her.

Here is a picture collage I put together of her first 5 years!
We took Savannah to a park in Seattle for her 5 year pictures.  Madeline made an appearance as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment