Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Savannah's 5th Birthday Party!

We had Savannah's birthday party at Pump It Up, a local place that has tons of bounce houses and slides.  She had a fabulous time!  So many of her friends came and had a blast jumping around.

I took Savannah to her 5 year check up yesterday.  I definitely left feeling like a proud mommy.  Her Pediatrician was impressed with how mature and confident she is for a 5 year old.  She said she has excellent social skills, and is very astute for her age.  We also had a very funny moment during her eye test.  The nurse was pointing out all the shapes for her, she got circle, star, square, but then he pointed to a cross...she didn't know the proper word for it, so she said "where Jesus died" - it was hilarious!

Here are pictures from her party!
Our Family
The Cake!  No, I did not make it!
Maddie slides!
Birthday Girl having fun!
Grandma & Cousin Tor
Grandma & Savannah
Jumpy Fun
Mommy's Friends!
Me & My Girl!
Silly Faces!
Savannah & Makayla
Maddie enjoys cake
Make a wish!



No comments:

Post a Comment