Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CA Trip

My Mom, the girls and I took a trip to CA in July to visit my Grandma.  It was an action packed week and it was great to be able to see family and old friends.  Here are pictures from the trip!
4 Generations
My girls with my child hood friend Tricia's daughter and niece
At Laguna Beach
Madeline and her Cousin Jeisa - they were born 23 minutes apart!
Taking Grandma and Aunt Patty on a roller coaster!
Maddie won the hardest game!
They're both winners!
Maddie fell in love with my Grandma's dog Trixie
Struttin her stuff on the beach
Savannah loved boogie boarding....until she wiped out!
Showing the girls the house I grew up in.
Where Derek and I had our first date
Irvine Spectrum
Hanging out at Grandma's house
It was great that Nana & Pop were able to come visit us
Maddie showing Great Grandma new day technology
And to end our trip, In n Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment