Of course being Miss Sentimental I couldn't help but pull up a picture of her riding her first tricycle and do a comparison :) Where is the time going??!! I'm working on adding a video, so stay tuned!
Share in our life's journey and our crazy adventures as we raise our two girls and our two pups!
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Savannah Rides a Bike!
This summer has been awesome, and even more so now that Savannah learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! She's been working at this for awhile now, and we are so proud of her! Once she got the balancing part down, she was off and riding! Not we can't stop her!
Of course being Miss Sentimental I couldn't help but pull up a picture of her riding her first tricycle and do a comparison :) Where is the time going??!! I'm working on adding a video, so stay tuned!
Of course being Miss Sentimental I couldn't help but pull up a picture of her riding her first tricycle and do a comparison :) Where is the time going??!! I'm working on adding a video, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment